Welcome to Arran View Location Map
Castle Park Drive, Fairlie near Largs, KA29 0DH
Arran View is situated in Fairlie, the pretty sailing village/bay just outside Largs and near the Largs Sailing Club. Arran View is five minutes walk from our local friendly Village Inn a bar/restaurant with a well presented beer garden. The bedrooms and the garden terrace all of have lovely sea views. Arran View offer the use of this lower terrace for eating and to relax.
Arran View offers self catering accommodation and has the following facilities:
• 1 Number double bedrooms
• 1 lounge with a pink Futon Bed Sofa and electric stove
• 1 family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• 1 Kitchen with a dining table, TV and microwave
• Free WIFI
The TV/ Dining Kitchen have an electric oven, hob, fridge, mini freezer, kettle, and toaster.
Enquiries Contact: Arran View
Your request is sent direct and will be answered shortly.
• The Village Inn in Fairlie, Family Bar and Restaurant with attractive beer garden serving Lunch, Meals & Bar Food.
• Fairlie Train Station is close by with hourly services to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Troon, Ayr and Largs. 10 mins walk
• Largs Sailing club / Marina/Scott Restaurant – 1.7 miles, 30 mins walk
• Inverkip Sailing Marina -10 miles, car needed
• Fairlie yacht club jetty – 600 yards, 5 mins walk
• Beach, 5 mins walk
• Check In: from 15:00
• Check Out: 10:00am.
• Non Smoking: Smoking is only allowed in designated outside smoking area
• Parking: Free parking on site, additional local free street parking
Low season £240 a week
High Season £320 a week for a couple
£350 a week for 2 to 3/4 persons
High Season 1st of April to 30 September 2015